Product Details - Apollo
Apollo kettlebells are available from 8-34kg (18-75 lbs) in 4 kg increments.
- Apollo Pro Kettlebells are roughly 20% larger than Atlas and are similar in size to traditional competition style kettlebells
- The contoured "pocket" of Apollo hugs your arm - as does the Atlas - but because it is a larger surface area, it is even more comfortable!
- The rough casting dimensions of Apollo handles are 35mm (Atlas are 34mm)
They are proudly hand-made in USA.
Apollo Pro Kettlebells are cast iron and also guaranteed within 2% of the marked weight - although when we can, we may calibrate them by adding steel plates in the cavity to get them as close as possible to perfect weight (steel plates are permanently affixed and do not affect performance).
They have a Pro Kettlebell logo on one side and the weight in kilograms on the other, and they have:
- Contoured Arm Rests for Comfort
- Wide Handle and Window So You Can Fit Two Hands on the Handle Comfortably
- A Flat Face Which Creates a Stable Platform for Pushups
- A Clear Gloss Finish on the Bell and a Raw Metal Performance-Grade Handle Texture Which Makes the Kettlebell Feel Lighter and is Easier on Your Skin
- An Extra-Wide Base with a Rim You Can Hold & Use as a Second Handle
- Approval for Use in IKO Competitions