Product Details - Apollo
Apollo kettlebells are available from 8-34kg (18-75 lbs) in 4 kg increments.
- Apollo Pro Kettlebells are roughly 20% larger than Atlas and are similar in size to traditional competition style kettlebells
- The contoured "pocket" of Apollo hugs your arm - as does the Atlas - but because it is a larger surface area, it is even more comfortable!
- The rough casting dimensions of Apollo handles are 35mm (Atlas are 34mm)
They are proudly hand-made in USA.
Apollo Pro Kettlebells are cast iron and also guaranteed within 2% of the marked weight.
They have a Pro Kettlebell logo on one side and the weight in kilograms on the other, and they have:
- Contoured Arm Rests for Comfort
- Wide Handle and Window So You Can Fit Two Hands on the Handle Comfortably
- A Flat Face Which Creates a Stable Platform for Pushups
- A Clear Gloss Finish on the Bell and a Raw Metal Performance-Grade Handle Texture Which Makes the Kettlebell Feel Lighter and is Easier on Your Skin
- An Extra-Wide Base with a Rim You Can Hold & Use as a Second Handle
- Approval for Use in IKO Competitions