Turn One Device Into Three
- No tools required; no time lost. Keep up the good sweat and adjust workout equipment instantly with a magnetic chip weight!
Each plate is designed with a sleek exterior, embossed labeling and finished with impermeable material for maximum durability. Experience hassle-free strength training like never before; take your workouts up a level with Level Up Magnetic Chip Weight Plate.
With a pull strap for easy removal, these magnetic weights fit perfectly in the core of both Atlas* and Apollo kettlebells and can also be used on other kettlebells, dumbbells and more.
- "Level Up" Magnetic Chip Weight Plates allow for easy and quick adjustment of kettlebell weights, saving you time during your workouts
- They are compact and space saving, perfect for those with limited floor space in their home gym
- No need to buy a second or third kettlebell close in weight; save money and get the most out of your workout buy purchasing a matching pair of medium-light kettlebells with a pair of 1kg and 2kg chips. Boom, now you have 3 pairs of kettlebells!
- Their durable construction ensures a long-lasting investment in your fitness journey
2 KG Weight: 4" in diameter, roughly 2" thick
- 1 KG Weight: 4" in diameter, roughly 1" thick
- Magnet has a 95-pound pull force
"Level Up" Magnetic Chip Weight Plate
I am driver who sees. this product from foundry to grind shop to paint shop back to packing ware house where it started. If you think ur a workout person come work here where employees work with them 8 hrs aday
I want to explain the pricing better for you.
The magnet alone would cost you $10 retail.
Each 1kg pressed plate costs us $12.
The straps are $4.
Then there's paint, adhesive, packaging and labor - all Made in USA.
Plus, the tooling to make the pressed metal plates cost us over $10,000.
Which means we have to sell a whole lot of these to make back our investment before we ever profit a penny.
But we offer them because they do save you space, make a $100 or $200+ kettlebell more versatile, and make workouts more efficient and enjoyable.
I understand how these may not be for everyone's budget, but I have not heard regrets or complaints regarding the pricing from the people that have invested.
All the Best,